Writing is how I express what I see, what I do, what I read and what I feel.

26.2.13

Unfaithful - Rihanna

26.2.13 Posted by Agnes Devita , No comments
story of my life, searching for the right
but it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul cause it seems that wrong
really loves my company

He's more than a man and this is more than love
the reason thatthis sky is blue
the clouds are rolling in
because I'm gone again and to him I just can't be true

and I know that,  he knows I'm unfaithful
and it kills him inside to know that I am
happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be... a murderer

I feel it in the airas I'm doing my hair
preparing for another day
A kiss up on my cheek, He's here reluctantly
as if I'm gonna be out late
I say I won't be long, Just hanging with the girls
A lie didn't have to tell
Because we both know where I'm about to go
and we know it very well

cause I know that 
he knows I'm unfaithful
and it kills him inside to know that I am
happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...a murderer

Our love, His trust
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head
Get it over with, I don't wanna do this
Anymore (anymore)

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...a murderer (a murderer)

Reaksi:

0 Comment:

Posting Komentar

thank you for your comment and reading this post :)